The RIG-Acorso is a scientific interest grouping dedicated to the field of appearances, clothing practices and body dress (Appearances, Bodies & Societies). Created in 2012 by university researchers and museum curators attentive to the diversity of societal issues, methods and approaches; the RIG-Acorso highlights the necessary intersection of disciplines such as history, ethnography, sociology, art sciences, communication sciences.
The Appearences, Bodies and Societies RIG is hosted by the EA 7468 Tempora at the University of Rennes 2 (France).
The RIG-Acorso :
- Brings together and networks over 80 European researchers through 32 member institutions.
- Aims to decompartmentalise research between museums and universities.
- Promotes a multidisciplinary and long-term scientific policy.
- Unites its members around a lively website.
- Disseminates knowledge through the journal Apparence(s).
The RIG-Acorso offers its members :
- To be identified within a community of experts.
- Increased visibility of their activities on the Internet.
- Favours collaborative work and the exchange of knowledge.
- Support in setting up scientific projects.
- Funding for scientific projects.
- Support for young researchers.
Discover here the RIG-Acorso presentation leaflet
|Aucun évènement / No Event|